Social Prescribing is a new service which supports people to access a range of non-clinical support and activities in your local area.
Social Prescribers/Well-being Co-ordinators can help you with social, emotional, or practical needs and connecting you with appropriate services and agencies, as necessary.
Your GP Surgery is part of a group of GP Practices and we have a caring, friendly, and experienced team of Social Prescribers/Well-being Co-ordinators ready to help and support you.
Please speak to a Receptionist, Nurse, or your GP to access our service.
- Anyone aged 16+ can access the service.
- We offer an initial telephone appointment to assess your needs.
- Signposting or referrals to various local services and agencies.
- Follow up telephone support for up to maximum of 3 months.
- Offer to join our Virtual Coffee Mornings.
Please note: we are not a counselling or crisis support service, however, we can refer or signpost you to the relevant services.